We made these cookies on YouTube, check it out!
Chocolate Snowcap Cookies (Chocolate Crinkles)
These cookies are the perfect balance of sweet, chewy, and crunchy. Great for the holidays!
Makes: 2 Dozen
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup confectioners’sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa, sugar, and coconut oil. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the cocoa mixture. Cover dough, and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop, roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll each ball in confectioners' sugar, and place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand on the cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes before moving to a wire rack to fully cool.